Monday, April 30, 2012

DANCE MOMS --PHILLY VS. MIAMI

I thought anybody could fill Abby Lee's place.  Well after seeing the first show of Dance Moms Miami, I realized I was wrong!  Dance Moms Miami was so bad I didn't even finish watching the show.  Spin- off shows are almost never as good as the first, but this one was so bad I can't believe Lifetime would even air it!
Now to be honest I was ecstatic when Abby Lee started sobbing in the auditorium when her favorite dancer forgot her solo. Abby couldn't maintain any sense of decorum, nor did she care; she just got up and left. 
 After a heated encounter with Holly (the most even tempered of the moms), the next camera shot shows Abby Lee in a cab heading to the airport and making a statement that all the girls would do well without her.
I really thought this might be the end of Abby....and for a couple of weeks thought she would be no great loss. 
 As Abby says "Everyone is replaceable."
 That is, unless you are on television.  

No comments: